M&E Project Manager
City of London
Salary: Up to £65,000 + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension
Job Ref: HH674362
A globally recognised multi-disciplinary Consultancy requires an M&E Project Manager to work on complex data centre projects. As the M&E Project Manager you will be working on hyper-scale data centre projects from start to finish, with the projects based across Europe for both large self-build end clients as well as co-lo clients.
This is a great opportunity for an M&E Project Manager to progress their career in an exciting sector with a great consultancy. You will primarily be based in the head office in the City of London, but will have the opportunity to occasionally visit sites throughout Europe for client visits.
M&E Project Manager Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the M&E Project Manager will involve the following:
- Be the primary point of contact for clients and coordinate with other consultants throughout all project stages
- Stakeholder Management and to provide strategic advice to clients
- Managing and delivering all data centre projects from cradle to grave
- Compiling detailed project plans
- Leading the project team throughout the entire process
M&E Project Manager Requirements
The ideal M&E Project Manager:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Project Manager on large, mission critical construction projects in the UK and Europe
- MEP / M&E bias
- Experience working for a Consultancy is ideal, but applicants with a main contractor or client side background are also welcome
To apply for the position of M&E Project Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
West London, London, £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car / allowance, pension, fuel card
Project Manager A specialist infrastructure and utilities company i...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - BIRMINGHAM Location: Birmingham - West Mid...
Senior Site / Construction Project Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £260 - £275 per day
I am currently looking for a Senior Site / Construction Manager to ...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £90000 - £100000 per annum
Project Director Vacancy - Manchester - International Main Contract...