M&E Project Manager
|Job Title:||M&E Project Manager|
|Salary:||£500 - £650 per day + + accommodation if required|
|Start Date:||March 2020|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Risby|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 17:22|
M&E Project Manager
Rate: £500 - £650 per day
Contract: 24-36 months rolling
Job Ref: DR69784
Rotation: If required, every fourth week rotation back home for 4 days.
If not based in-country, accommodation assistance is provided.
This is a unique opportunity to work client side on a hyper scale data centre campus in Finland. The client seeks a M&E Project Manager to join the established client representative team to oversee multiple contractors on a wide range of works ranging from €50K up to €5M in value. It's expected the successful M&E Project Manager will be running multiple projects at any one time.
The M&E Project Manager will have a minimum of 2 years data centre construction project experience and will typically suit an experienced M&E Project Manager or M&E Package Manager currently working in a site-based delivery role but capable of a move client side which will also involve an element of internal stakeholder management and regular reports.
This client-side M&E Project Manager opportunity is ideally suited to a skilled worker already living in Finland or any experienced M&E Project Manager who would permanently relocate to Finland. My client is also happy to consider experienced M&E Project Managers who can stay in Finland with rotation back home on a monthly rotation agreement.
Although the M&E Project Manager will join this global technology firm initially on contract, it's viewed as long term and secure.
Experience / Skills:
- Recent Data Centre / Data Center construction project experience is essential.
- Must be either Mechanical or Electrical bias as well as a proven track record multiple services across MEP on live construction projects.
- Must have a proven track record of managing multiple projects at one time.
- Minimum five years MEP construction management / project management experience, preferably experience gained with a mechanical & electrical contractor or principal contractor.
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be based local full time and capable of committing full time, Monday to Friday
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced MEP Project Manager with recent data centre / data center construction experience to work client side on one of the largest mission critical sites in Europe.
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other Data Centre Construction opportunities please contact Dan Risby at Project Resource
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's