M&E Project Manager
|Job Title:||M&E Project Manager|
|Salary:||€650 - €770 per day|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 10:48|
M&E Project Manager
Rate: Up to €770 / £650 per day
Contract: 24 - 36 months
Rotation: Long weekend home every 4 weeks and accommodation provided if required
Job Ref: HH69784
This is a unique opportunity to work client side as an M&E Project Manager on a hyper scale data centre campus within a live environment in Finland. The client seeks an experienced M&E Project Manager to join the established client representative team to run multiple projects simultaneously ranging from €50K up to €10M in value.
As the M&E Project Manager, you will build and maintain strong and trusting relationships with your team and client representatives. As your client's requirements change and project demands differ, you will be responsible for managing resources and recruiting to build your team as necessary. Your team will be made up of experts in their own disciplines of MEP, CSA, EH&S and Commercial Management.
The M&E Project Manager will have a minimum of 2 years recent data centre construction project experience, this job will typically suit an experienced M&E Project Manager or Construction Manager currently working in a site-based delivery role but capable of a move client side. For a M&E Package Manager to make the move client side you will also need to be capable of internal stakeholder management and producing regular reports.
This client-side M&E Project Manager opportunity is ideally suited to a skilled worker already living in Finland however we welcome applications from any experienced M&E Project Manager who would permanently relocate to Finland.
Although the M&E Project Manager will join this global technology firm initially on contract, it is a long term and secure position with the realistic chance of changing to permanent employment in the future.
Main Duties of the M&E Project Manager
The M&E Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensure that a positive and proactive approach to the management of live and proactive approach to the management of Health & Safety is in place on Campus
- Take accountability for all projects from inception to completion
- Complete all upstream reporting internally and externally
- Responsibility for site level budget control and commercial performance.
Experience of the M&E Project Manager
The M&E Project Manager should have the following skills:
- Recent Data Centre / Data Center construction project experience is essential.
- Must be either Mechanical or Electrical bias as well as a proven track record multiple services across MEP on live construction projects.
- Minimum 4 years MEP construction management / project management experience, preferably experience gained with a mechanical & electrical contractor or principal contractor.
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced MEP Project Manager with recent data centre / data center construction experience to work client side on one of the largest mission critical sites in Europe.
To apply for the position of M&E Project Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + plus bens
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Up to £0.00 per day + DOE
Up to £0.00 per day
£300.00 - £301 per day