M&E Project Manager
|Job Title:||M&E Project Manager|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€500 - €650 per day + Accomodation|
|Start Date:||Jan/Feb 2018|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2017 17:11|
M&E Project Manager
Rate: €500 - €650 a day (Sterling, Euros or Krone)
Contract: 12 months rolling
Rotation: 1 in 4 weeks
Job Ref: JR65359
This is a unique opportunity to work client side on an extremely large and complex data centre new build project in Denmark. The client seeks an MEP Project Manager to join the client team as an Owners Rep to oversee the Contractor during ongoing upgrade works.
The MEP Project Manager will initially be based in Dublin for the first 6-9 months during pre-construction, and then be based on site out in Denmark for the remainder of the project.
The M&E Project Manager will have a minimum of at least 5+ years of mission critical construction experience and have comprehensive knowledge of the requirements for the modern high specification construction and data centre projects. The idea M&E Project Manager will also offer a proven track record in commercial and programme management, producing business cases, reports and project plans to clients through excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
The M&E Project Manager will be based near the office or site with accommodation paid by the client in addition to your day rate. Any M&E Project Manager will be able to rotate back to the UK if they wanted with rotation periods would be 1 long weekend every month.
Experience / Skills:
- Recent Data Centre / Data Center construction project experience is essential.
- Must be either Mechanical or Electrical bias as well as a proven track record managing all services across MEP on live projects (Electrical Engineering, Chilled Water/DX Cooling Systems, and HV Systems etc.)
- The ideal candidate will also offer experience managing other disciplines such as civil and structural works on a construction build.
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree in Construction, Mechanical, and/or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent field experience.
- Minimum five years MEP construction management / project management experience, preferably experience gained with a mechanical & electrical contractor or principal contractor.
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced MEP Project Manager with recent data centre / data center construction experience to work client side on one of the largest mission critical sites in Europe.
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other Data Centre Construction opportunities please call Joe Raymond at Project Resource or email email@example.com
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Yorkshire, England
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare
City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + travel, bonus, pension, healthcare
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Solihull, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare