M&E Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||M&E Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Kildare, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€55000 - €70000 per annum + flights & accommodation if required|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Risby|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2017 18:34|
M&E Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €55,000 - €70,000 per annum (plus flights & accommodation if required)
Job Ref: DR65475
An opportunity for an experienced MEP Quantity Surveyor to work on one of Ireland's biggest and most prestigious projects of 2018 for a Semiconductor based in Kildare, Ireland.
Our client is open to Quantity Surveyor applications who are either Mechanical & Electrical, or Civil bias. Quantity Surveyors will ideally be based local in Ireland but our client is equally happy to consider applications from the United Kingdom and will cover the cost of accommodation and weekly flights.
The Quantity Surveyor will need to be flexible to include European travel as and when required. Quantity Surveyors will need to offer project experience in Semiconductors, Data Centres or Pharmaceutical.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Site experience is preferred
- Mechanical / Electrical or Civil bias
- Project experience on a Semiconductor is ideal however the client is also happy to consider Data Centre or Pharmaceutical
- Excellent analytical skills with strong Excel/Access skills
- Ability to manage subcontractor applications and control change in a timely manner
- Ability to compile accurate weekly and monthly reports
- Good client facing skills
If you are interested in the role of Cost Engineer, please submit your CV to Dan Risby at Project Resource Ltd in the first instance quoting vacancy DR65475. We will aim contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
City of London, London
£31000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£300 - £350 per day
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare