M&E Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||M&E Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £65000 per annum + Car allowance + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Airth|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 11:15|
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Package: Up to £65,000 DOE
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to take ownership of one of the largest projects that is happening in Manchester city centre right now. The position can offer a real chance for personal progression and development with a leading regional main contractor.
This is a friendly, supportive and ambitious team looking for someone to come on board and progress.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must be technically sound, commercially minded and determined to progress their career.
Responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
· Undertaking site visits and surveys for M&E works
· Client facing with negotiation duties.
· Validating subcontractor applications.
· Work closely with the contracts management team to assess risks and opportunities.
· Preparing cost reconciliation reports
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
· Must have both Mechanical and electrical work experience
· Have prior good general contractual experience within a processed environment
· Strong communication and negotiation skills.
· Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
The successful Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn:
· Salary up to £65,000 DOE
· Car Allowance
· Pension Contribution
· Rewards Scheme
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme