M&E Quantity Surveyor
M&E Quantity Surveyor | Central London | Consultancy
I am looking for an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor to work for an established construction consultancy. This leading construction consultancy specialise in Cost and Project management and have been trading for over 40 years.
Reporting to a Senior Associate, the successful M&E Quantity Surveyor's will deliver informed and tailored cost management services to a variety of clients across several sectors with a focus on residential, commercial and mixed use.
The ideal M&E Quantity Surveyor should be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of a QS role and must have a proven track record of managing and delivering Quantity Surveying services from inception to completion on construction projects, in a client facing as well as technical role.
- Prepare and conduct cost plans, feasibility studies, tender documentation and pre-tender estimates.
- Provide advice on procurement and contracts
- Attending site and design team meetings throughout the life of each project and actively contribute at these meetings
- Prepare robust contract documentation, including Letters of Intent, for execution by our clients and their main contractors.
- Actively carry out the post contract quantity surveying activities on schemes
- Manage relationships with various people, including clients, project architects, services engineers, project managers, suppliers, contractors, as well as the internal teams
- Actively support business objectives and deliver value for money in all circumstances
- Act as a mentor to support and provide guidance to more junior members of staff within the team
Requirements for this M&E Quantity Surveyor position:
- Must have a BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or a relevant degree.
- Proven ability to communicate confidently with clients, contractors and consultants
- Experience of managing/working on multiple projects at any given time
- Previous experience working for a construction consultancy or an end client.
- Demonstrate the ability to control and monitor a variety of projects simultaneously.
- A clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneity, ideally within the residential, hotel or commercial sectors.
Remuneration for this M&E Quantity Surveyor position:
- £50,000 - £55,000 per annum.
- Car or travel allowance.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Fast tracked career development.
- Great pension scheme.
How to apply for this M&E Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this M&E Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
M&E Quantity Surveyor | South East London | Consultancy
Blackpool, Lancashire, Up to £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
Quantity Surveyor - £45,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Pac...
Worcester, Worcestershire, £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Due to company growth, a well known Housing Devel...
Northamptonshire, England, £30000.00 - £40000 per annum + car allowance
Quantity Surveyor A highly reputable Main Contractor are looking fo...
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Quantity Surveyor A major contractor within the highways industry i...
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, £45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Cambridge | Consultancy I am ...