M&E Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||M&E Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€40000 - €60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 12:04|
M&E Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
Job Ref: JR69883
A longstanding and world-renowned multi-disciplinary consultancy is searching for an M&E Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager to join their data centre and pharmaceutical / life-sciences specialist team based in Dublin.
The position of M&E Quantity Surveyor will be to work on a large data centre and pharmaceutical / life-sciences construction projects across Europe from the office in Dublin for some of the world's largest technology firm end clients.
M&E Quantity Surveyor based in Dublin
- Responsible for the overall day to day management of the commercial and surveying aspects of new build, refurb and design and build projects
M&E Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the M&E Quantity Surveyor will involve the following:
- Perform M&E take-offs
- Provision of Commercial and Contract Administrative Advice
- Liaison with Engineering Designer and Procurement team
- Review of tender documentation
- Review of tender queries and responses prior to issuance
- Review of tender recommendations as part of the tender and/or part of the tender evaluation team
- Preparation of monthly contract reports and report on monthly contract meetings
- Presentation to the client of commercial and contract administrative matters on a quarterly basis
- Production of monthly project reports detailing all consultant activities and stating key activities and key milestones.
M&E Quantity Surveyor Requirements
The ideal M&E Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Mechanical and/or Electrical bias
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Data-Centre or other similar high-tech facility experience (pharmaceutical, semi-conductor, etc.)
To Apply for the position of M&E Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
West Midlands, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + benefits
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
East Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
€300 - €400 per day + Accommodation and Flights