M&E Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €80,000 - €100,000 + Accommodation and Flights
Job Reference: JR46001
Rotation: 3 weeks in country, 1 week home
Are you interested in building a career as a M&E Quantity Surveyor in the specialist data centre sector within construction, whilst working for one of the most respected specialist critical systems contractors who offer CPD support and excellent career progression?
Our client, an established and globally recognised specialist tier 1 contractor, are currently actively recruiting for an M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their specialist data centre team to work on complex and challenging projects in Sweden.
This is a great opportunity for an M&E Quantity Surveyor to progress their career in an exciting sector with a great tier 1 contractor. You will primarily be based on a very large data centre site in Sweden, but there will also be the opportunity to work on other data centre projects around Europe.
M&E Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the M&E Quantity Surveyor will involve the following:
- Review and understanding project contract documentation
- Preparing and analysing supplier and sub-contractor enquiries
- Preparation and issuing of contract documents to our supply chain
- Monitoring change in our scope of work and pricing of variations
- Preparing and agreeing Monthly progress applications
- Financial and contractual control of sub-contractor accounts
- Issuing of contractual notices and evaluate loss and expense/acceleration claims
- Providing fast, accurate, competitive and profitable estimates
- Preparation of monthly commercial project reports
- Provide Data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management
- Managing and forecasting of project Cash flows
- Liaising with the client, main contractor and other departments
- All other duties associated with this role
M&E Quantity Surveyor Requirements
The ideal M&E Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Academically (Degree) qualified and or relevant experience in the industry
- 3-5 years' experience in a QS role
- A wide understanding of work contracts
- A working knowledge of Mechanical/Electrical Work Packages
- Good with Figures
- Able to negotiate with clients on a professional level
- Experience in use of Excel a requirement
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
To Apply for the position of M&E Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the critical systems construction sector, please call +441189 522 240 or email email@example.com Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
North West England, England, £30000 - £40000 per annum + + car allowance
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - £35,000 - £45,000 + Company Car/ C...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, Up to £45000.00 per annum + + car allowance
Position: Package Quantity Surveyor Package: Up to £45,000 DOE Loca...
North London, London, £300 - £325 per day
Requirements: Worked as a Quantity Surveyor previously Able to mana...
Liverpool, Merseyside, Up to £45000 per annum + + car allowance
Quantity Surveyor Liverpool £45,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + ...
Canterbury, Kent, £37000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Quantity Surveyor £37,000 - £50,000 DOE Canterbury, Kent We have an...