M&E Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Job Reference: JR44001
A rapidly and continually expanding, highly successful contractor is seeking and enthusiastic and experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their award-winning data centre design and build team.
This specialist contractor, who work throughout the UK, have a growing portfolio of clients globally. They are currently seeking an M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team based from Manchester.
M&E Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the M&E Quantity Surveyor will involve the following:
- Dealing with cost control, planning, forecasting and estimation;
- Undertaking valuations - including value engineering and management; conducting feasibility studies and cost benefit analysis; writing reports and preparing documents (plans, contracts, budgets etc; dealing with risk analysis evaluations and dispute resolution; Managing project funding sources
- General Pre & Post Construction management
- Management/control of profitability/margins
- Tactically manage / negotiate / issue all project price submittals
- Cost / budget / margin project projections & management
- WIP reporting
- Client billing negotiations & justifications
- Management of all variations, internal & external
- Sub-contractor/partner appointment & price work negotiations
- Management of all purchase orders & invoices for suppliers & Sub-contractors
- Control & manage handover process to operations from pre-construction to construction stage
- Management of Contract Master & Contract Costing
- Customer engagement and Business Development
M&E Quantity Surveyor Requirements
The ideal M&E Quantity Surveyor:
- Minimum of HNC/HND level of education
- Excellent IT and mathematical skills
- High degree of concentration & accuracy
- Budget handling skills
- A clear understanding of Building Regulations and other legal guidelines
- Good understanding of the Construction Industry, construction methods and materials
- Meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Can communicate at all levels
To Apply for the position of M&E Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the critical systems construction sector, please call +441189 522 240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
North West England, England, £30000 - £40000 per annum + + car allowance
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - £35,000 - £45,000 + Company Car/ C...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, Up to £45000.00 per annum + + car allowance
Position: Package Quantity Surveyor Package: Up to £45,000 DOE Loca...
North London, London, £300 - £325 per day
Requirements: Worked as a Quantity Surveyor previously Able to mana...
Liverpool, Merseyside, Up to £45000 per annum + + car allowance
Quantity Surveyor Liverpool £45,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + ...
Canterbury, Kent, £37000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Quantity Surveyor £37,000 - £50,000 DOE Canterbury, Kent We have an...