M&E Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||M&E Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||€45000 - €60000 per annum + + Accommodation, Flights, Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2020 21:09|
M&E Quantity Surveyor
Job Reference: JR190101
Salary: €45,000 - €60,000 + Package
M&E Quantity Surveyor Job profile:
This position is for an M&E Quantity surveyor to join a leading specialist M&E contractor working on data centre construction projects in Sweden.
In addition to a competitive salary, this M&E contractor will provide accommodation, flights, in-country travel. Rotation is offered on a 3,1 basis - three weeks in-country, one week home.
M&E Quantity Surveyor Key activities
The successful M&E Quantity Surveyor candidate's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
M&E Quantity Surveyor specification
The following will be required of the M&E Quantity Surveyor:
- Either a degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering, or background on the tools
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
- M&E experience
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills - Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
M&E Quantity Surveyor Personal Skills and Qualifications relevant to the Role
The successful M&E Quantity Surveyor will be the following:
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English
To Apply for the position of M&E Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the critical systems construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Oldbury, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
Birmingham, West Midlands
£300.00 - £301 per day
€55000 - €70000 per annum + Package
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits + bonus