M&E Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||M&E Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance, Healthcare, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2018 08:24|
M&E Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum + car allowance, healthcare, pension.
Job Ref: JR65706
A specialist mission critical consultancy offering clients Project Management and Cost solutions through delivery of high profile data centres throughout the UK. Actively seeking an M&E Quantity Surveyor to join the business as a Data Centre M&E Quantity Surveyor to work on Data Centre projects across the UK.
This position is ideal for a career oriented individual looking to grow with this fairly new, yet already thriving consultancy as they rapidly expand into the market. This new PM & Cost consultancy practice was set up by two leading figures in the data centre construction sector, backed with substantial capital. Despite being a relatively new set up, the company achieved target turnover in its first year and it on course to exceed target turnover in its second year.
This presents a perfect opportunity for any M&E Quantity Surveyor looking for genuine scope for progression in his/her career through organic growth as the business continues to grow. If you are a Junior or Intermediate level Quantity Surveyor, or an Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor, then this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career.
The M&E Quantity Surveyor will work largely on pre-construction stage, but will also work through to stage C.
What the job will involve:
- The M&E Quantity Surveyorwill manage a team of quantity surveyors to ensure all commercial aspects of the projects are managed effectively.
- You will be responsible for cost controlling costs on all projects and ensuring budgets are achieved.
- As M&E Quantity Surveyoryou will be tasked with managing and forecasting the Cash flow of a series of projects.
- Responsible for valuation and cost control of the building services, sometimes involved in negotiation of contract sum, complete with preparation and negotiation of financial impact on base build works and preliminary costs
- Cost planning through to production of tender pricing schedules, produce a pricing schedule, pre-tender estimate and tender analysis.
The ideal M&E Quantity Surveyor should:
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience working as an Quantity Surveyor within UK construction
- Must either be MEP bias or offer a wealth of experience on MEP systems
- Recent mission critical project experience is an essential - Preferably gained on data centre projects, but candidates with experience working on pharmaceutical labs, clean rooms, or manufacturing plants / heavy industrial will also be considered
- Ideally previous experience working for a consultancy, although M&E Project Managers with contractor experience but capable of client facing will be considered.
To apply for the position of M&E Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe on 01189 522 240 or email a copy of your CV to Joe on email@example.com
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits