M&E Quantity Surveyor
Job Reference: JR190163
Salary: €40,000 NET - €48,000 NET + Accommodation and Travel
M&E Quantity Surveyor Job profile:
This position is for an M&E Quantity surveyor to join a leading tier one international contractor working on a hyperscale data centre construction project in Sweden. This company offers fantastic career progression and puts a lot of time, effort, and money into the development of their employees. In addition to this project in Sweden they have projects across the majority of countries in Europe.
This company will discuss salary on a net basis (after tax, take-home pay) as they will cover sort out Swedish taxes. In addition to salary they will provide accommodation, car, and flights. Rotation is offered on a 3,1 basis - three weeks in-country, one week home.
M&E Quantity Surveyor Key activities
The successful M&E Quantity Surveyor candidate's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Management and ownership of commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
M&E Quantity Surveyor specification
The following will be required of the M&E Quantity Surveyor:
- Either a degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering, or background on the tools
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
- M&E experience
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills - Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
M&E Quantity Surveyor Personal Skills and Qualifications relevant to the Role
The successful M&E Quantity Surveyor will be the following:
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English
To Apply for the position of M&E Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the critical systems construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
Oldbury, West Midlands, £40000.00 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - BIRMINGHAM - COMPETITIVE SALARY Do you want to ...
Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CONSTRUCTION Location: Burton on Trent Salary: ...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £300.00 - £301 per day
I am working with a client who is currently looking for an experien...
Frankfurt, Hessen, €55000 - €70000 per annum + Package
Quantity Surveyor Frankfurt Job Reference: JR70852 Salary: €55,000-...
Northamptonshire, England, £50000 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits + bonus
Quantity Surveyor (Residential) - Northamptonshire The role is fo...