M&E Quantity Surveyor
£325 - £425 per day DOE
We have an immediate need for an experience Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor (M&E Quantity Surveyor. The role is with an established M&E consultancy practice with work closely with tier 1 contractors and direct with end-clients.
The role will see your split your time between the office and the site in Hertfordshire.
Desired experience for the M&E Quantity Surveyor:
- Minimum 5 years UK experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experienced in managing MEP packages on build and infrastructure schemes
- Main contractor, sub-contractor and consultancy experience will be considered
- Ideally have a building services related degree (mechanical or electrical)
- A solid technical understanding of M&E is essential
What's on offer for the M&E Quantity Surveyor?
- £325 - £425 per day DOE
- The chance to join on a PAYE basis is desired.
- Long term contract
- Joining a growing business
This is an immediate hiring requirement which has come about due to a increase in workload which has provided project work for years to come. Please get in touch via the Job Ad or email me directly to apply for the M&E Quantity Surveyor role. B.email@example.com
Edgware, Middlesex, £50000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Rail | North West London An e...
City of London, London, £50000 - £60000 per annum + Competitive benefits package
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Cost Consultancy | Central Lo...
Stratford, London, £50000 - £55000 per annum + car, travel, pension, annual bonus
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Main Contractor | East London...
Ealing, London, £50000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Residential Developer | West ...
Southall, Middlesex, £50000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | West London | Residential I a...