M&E Resident Engineer
|Job Title:||M&E Resident Engineer|
|Location:||Frankfurt am Main, Hessen|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 18:35|
M&E Resident Engineer
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000
Job Ref: HH99970
This is an opportunity to work with a specialist Design Consultancy who have multiple critical systems projects throughout EMEA. They are currently seeking an experienced M&E Resident Engineer to join their team on a large-scale data centre construction project in Frankfurt. The client is offering this contract on a rotation basis, with frequent travel home from Frankfurt. Accommodation and travel are also covered on top of a day rate.
M&E Resident Engineer role requirements
The M&E Resident Engineer will:
- Make sure that work is carried out to the client's standards, specification, correct materials, workmanship and schedule.
- The M&E Resident Engineer will need to check all works completed on site and tell contractors when jobs are being completed incorrectly.
- Become familiar with all the relevant drawings and written instructions, checking them and using them as a reference when inspecting work
- Be familiar with legal requirements and checking that the work complies with them.
The Requirements of the M&E Resident Engineer
The ideal M&E Resident Engineer:
- Minimum 10 years' experience working in the UK construction industry within Building Services / MEP
- Ideally a background Design Engineering in Building Services.
- D&B contractor background is ideal however consultancy design engineering with site experience will be considered.
- Must offer current or recent experience working on data centres or other large critical systems projects (pharmaceuticals, clean rooms, high-tech manufacturing, etc.).
- Able to confidently and diplomatically instruct and guide the principal contractor.
To apply for the position of M&E Resident Engineer, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Heather Hall of Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.