M&E Site Manager
|Job Title:||M&E Site Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£250 - £320 per day|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Risby|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2017 17:48|
M&E Site Manager
Rate: £250 up to £320 a day
Contract: Circa 12 months
Job Ref: DMR645761
A Specialist M&E Contractor providing clients turnkey solutions including design, build and maintenance services specifically for data centres and other business critical environments across the UK as well as Europe. Actively recruiting for an M&E Site Manager to join the business to help deliver a number of challenging data centre sites across the Midlands.
The Mechanical & Electrical Site Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the programme manager has the required support in order to deliver each project successfully. Tasks for the Mechanical & Electrical Site Manager will include but not limited to: Completing site surveys, producing reports, arranging for sub-contractor quotes, managing sub-contractors, liaising with the customer and also demonstrate excellent customer relationships both internally and externally. Attending monthly update meetings.
Experience / Skills:
- Must be either Electrical or Mechanical bias with an Engineering background, ideally with some project engineering/management experience.
- Must hold all relevant tickets such as SMSTS, CSCS/ECS and First Aid. Asbestos awareness is beneficial not essential.
- Must offer experience working in critical environments such as data centres.
- Must have an attention to detail and understand the importance of a critical site.
- Must hold qualifications in Health & Safety: NEBOSH / IOSH
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, Outlook and Word
- Have the ability to prioritise a varied workload and demonstrate good time management to comply with deadlines
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other Mechanical & Electrical opportunities in the Data Centre sector please call Daniel Risby at Project Resource or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£230.00 - £260.00 per day
£350 - £425 per day
Substation Project Manager
£550 - £650 per day + Accommodation & Biz Expenses
Assistant Project Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22500 - £25000.00 per annum + Company Car
Senior M&E Project Manager
Horsham, West Sussex
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits