M&E Site Manager
Rate: £250 up to £320 a day
Contract: Circa 12 months
Job Ref: DMR645761
A Specialist M&E Contractor providing clients turnkey solutions including design, build and maintenance services specifically for data centres and other business critical environments across the UK as well as Europe. Actively recruiting for an M&E Site Manager to join the business to help deliver a number of challenging data centre sites across the Midlands.
The Mechanical & Electrical Site Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the programme manager has the required support in order to deliver each project successfully. Tasks for the Mechanical & Electrical Site Manager will include but not limited to: Completing site surveys, producing reports, arranging for sub-contractor quotes, managing sub-contractors, liaising with the customer and also demonstrate excellent customer relationships both internally and externally. Attending monthly update meetings.
Experience / Skills:
- Must be either Electrical or Mechanical bias with an Engineering background, ideally with some project engineering/management experience.
- Must hold all relevant tickets such as SMSTS, CSCS/ECS and First Aid. Asbestos awareness is beneficial not essential.
- Must offer experience working in critical environments such as data centres.
- Must have an attention to detail and understand the importance of a critical site.
- Must hold qualifications in Health & Safety: NEBOSH / IOSH
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, Outlook and Word
- Have the ability to prioritise a varied workload and demonstrate good time management to comply with deadlines
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other Mechanical & Electrical opportunities in the Data Centre sector please call Daniel Risby at Project Resource or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Site Manager/ Supervisor
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, £40000 - £43000 per annum + Benefits
Our client is seeking a Civil Site Agent to work in Bedfordshire fo...
London, England, £50000 - £60000 per annum + Great benefits package
We have a wonderful job and career opportunity to join a profession...
Sale, Cheshire, £240.00 - £280 per day
Project/Site Manager - Cheshire A leading contractor has a great op...
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Project Manager - Gloucester A major contractor within the construc...