M&E Site Manager
|Job Title:||M&E Site Manager|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£280 - £330 per day|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2018 09:51|
M&E Site Manager
Rate: £280 - £330 per day (exp. dependant - commuting costs possibly paid)
Contract: 2 Years
Job Ref: JR66892
A specialist D&B Contractor offering clients a turnkey solution through the design and build of mission critical facilities / Data Centres throughout the UK and Europe, are now seeking an experienced M&E Site Manager to work on a long term framework upgrading and replacing systems mainly within the Data Centre environment but also across other Building Services MEP works.
The job will be based in Canary Wharf and working in one of the global investment bank buildings so working in a similar environment is always desirable but not essential.
This framework will see the successful M&E Site Manager work on a wide range of works across MEP systems throughout the year with the first project being the complete replacement of 2 x 2MW UPS which help power help power the trading floors of the investment bank.
It's essential that the M&E Site Manager will offer recent mission critical project experience working in live environments. Preferably this will be acting as M&E Site Manager on a recent live banking (trading floors, investment bank etc.) environment, but candidates with experience as M&E Site Manager on data centre, pharmaceutical, clean rooms, laboratories, rail, critical hospital projects, or other live heavy M&E projects will also be considered.
Experience required of the M&E Site Manager
The M&E Site Manager MUST have the following:
- Live SMSTS or CSCS card (black or gold)
- First Aid, Fire Warden, and UKATA Asbestos certified (UKATA can be obtained easily)
- Essential to have experience working on live critical environments
- Issuing permits to work in a live environment
- Electrical bias preferred, but good M&E experience with mechanical bias will be considered so long as you have genuinely worked on mission critical projects
- Recent live banking (trading floors, etc.) project experience is preferred, but data centre, pharmaceutical, clean rooms, laboratories, rail, critical hospital projects, or other heavy M&E project experience will also be considered.
- Experience working on high-rise projects would be beneficial
To apply for the position of M&E Site Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond of Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Up to £0.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum
£30 - £35 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package