M&E Site Manager
|Job Title:||M&E Site Manager|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 18:28|
M&E Site Manager
Rate: £250 - £300 per day
Contract: 10 - 12 weeks
Job Ref: JR66891
A specialist D&B Contractor offering clients a turnkey solution through the design and build of Data Centres throughout the UK and Europe is now seeking an experienced M&E Site Manager to join the business as a Data Centre Site Manager to work on the upgrade of the cooling systems on a live Data Centre site based in Ipswich.
As the M&E Site Manager you will report into the Project Manager. However, the Project Manager is based away from site, so experience and ability to act as a Project Manager in his absence is essential.
The successful M&E Site Manager will ideally have recent mission critical project experience. Preferably this will be acting as M&E Site Manager on a recent data centre project, but candidates with experience as M&E Site Manager on pharmaceutical, clean rooms, laboratories, rail, critical hospital projects, or other heavy M&E projects will also be considered.
This is a cooling system upgrade on a live Data Centre site so it's essential the successful M&E Site Manager can offer experience working on a live site, be that a Data Centre or another similar critical environment. Experience issuing live permits to work as an M&E Site Manager is essential experience needed.
Experience required of the M&E Site Manager
The M&E Site Manager MUST have the following:
- Live SMSTS or CSCS card (black or gold)
- First Aid, Fire Warden, and UKATA Asbestos certified (UKATA can be obtained easily)
- Essential to have experience working on live critical environments
- Issuing permits to work in a live environment
- Able to act as the site Project Manager in the absence of the permanent Project Manager
- Mechanical bias preferred, but good M&E experience with electrical bias will be considered
- Recent Data Centre project experience is preferred, but pharmaceutical, clean rooms, laboratories, critical hospital projects, or other heavy M&E project experience will also be considered.
To apply for the position of M&E Site Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond of Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Up to £0.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum
£30 - £35 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package