|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2018 10:28|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Maintenance Manager to work in Hereford.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of projects including power, plant & fleet, and transmission & distribution up to £200 million in value.
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging infrastructure and construction projects across the country.
Maintenance Manager Requirements:
- Leader with energy, commitment, drive, adaptability, creativity, problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Able to implement and drive performance improvement using KPIs and visual management
- An eagerness to learn and improve
- Proven experience as maintenance manager/team leader
- Experience in planning maintenance operation
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety Principals
- Mechanical and /or Electrical qualifications
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Maintenance Manager Remuneration
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Maintenance Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Maintenance Manager position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's