Maintenance Operative - Housing
|Job Title:||Maintenance Operative - Housing|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£30000 - £31000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Hardev Singh|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 12:04|
Maintenance Manager - Housing
Multi-skilled Tradesman - Carpentry/Joiner biased
New sites: Numerous New Build Developments predominantly in the West Midlands
PLC HOUSEBUILDER EXPERIENCE AND LARGE DEVELOPMENT/SITE EXPERIENCE WOULD ALSO BE ADVENTAEGEOUS.
Our client is a leading Housebuilder with many regional offices around the country. They have an excellent reputation with a long-established history and are very much a recognised brand, delivering c600 units per annum from their Midlands regional office.
This is truly a regional opportunity and all sites are located within commutable distance of their office location.
Due to significant growth in the region, they are actively seeking a Customer Care/Maintenance Operative who has experience in working for a Housebuilder on New Build Housing projects.
Key Responsibilities: Maintenance Manager - Housing
- Ensure defects are dealt with as expediently as possible with minimum cost to us and minimum inconvenience to our clients
- Cultivate good working relationships with subcontractors who are undertaking remedial work
- Monitor all outstanding tasks weekly and ensure action on 'overdue defects', providing support to the Customer Service Administrator where necessary
- Provide early warning of future problems/product failures to operational team and supply chain
- Operate in a hands-on capacity to ensure Defects are addressed promptly
Benefits: Maintenance Manager - Housing
- Basic salary of up to £30,000 per annum
- Company Van
- Contributory pension scheme
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #59481 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's