Established Residential Developer
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Estimator looking to take the next step in their career within a forward thinking Residential Developer. We are looking for an experienced Estimator to step into a newly created role based out of the Head Office in North London.
The role of Managing Estimator:
You will be joining a growing residential developer who are already involved with some of the largest residential schemes in the city. The role offers the successful candidate the chance to drive the business forward and join an already booming company as they continue to enjoy steady growth within London.
The Managing Estimator will be coming in to manage an existing team of 7 Estimators (ranging from trainee to senior), reporting directly to the Head of Department. The successful Managing Estimator will be a key player when it comes to growing the team.
Desired experience for the Managing Estimator:
- You must be at least a Senior Estimator or Managing Estimator currently
- Prior experience on residential projects over £100m in value is preferred
- It is essential you have experience running a team (5 direct reports minimum)
- You should come from a Main Contractor or Developer background
- It is essential you have experience reporting
- Proven experience dealing with colleagues at board level
- Committed, enthusiastic and driven are all essential character traits
Remuneration for the Managing Estimator
- Salary between £80,000 - £120,000 with flex for the right candidate
- Company car / allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Competitive benefits scheme
- Great scope for progression as the department grows
This is a unique opportunity for a very experienced Estimator to join a company who are genuinely growing places. You will benefit from a family feel culture, great working environment and gain some top tier project experience to add to your portfolio!
If you are a Managing Estimator with the relevant skillset feel free to apply via the job advertisement or send me your CV directly - B.email@example.com
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, £40000 - £60000 per annum + Car/car allowance
Estimator One of the largest UK construction contractors has a vaca...
Grays, Essex, £40000 - £60000 per annum
Estimator £40,000 - £60,000 per annum Grays, Essex A Leading UK con...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, Up to £70000.00 per annum + Car allowance + benefits
Position: Senior Estimator Location: Manchester Salary: Up to £70,0...
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, £28000 - £40000 per annum + Car/car allowance
Assistant Estimator One of the largest UK construction contractors ...