|Job Title:||Managing Planner|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England|
|Salary:||Up to £85000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Callam Baker|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 13:05|
Salary - Up to £85k plus benefits based on experience
Location - West Midlands (Birmingham & Coventry)
Benefits - Car allowance/pension/full package
Are you a Senior or Managing Planner looking for a genuine opportunity to progress your career to the next level?
If so, this could be job for you. You will be joining an expanding regional contractor that has grown from strength to strength in the last few years and has won multiple awards along the way.
Due to several recent contract awards, they are looking to strengthen their Midlands region with the addition of an experienced Planner.
Why apply for the Planner role?
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo.
- Flexible, adult working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Career progression.
Key Requirements for the Planner
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Planner with a main contractor.
- Tender and delivery experience on a range of commercial construction projects (+£10m).
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Able to manage workload and time efficiently.
- Not afraid to challenge the norm and offer alternative solutions.
- Educated to a high standard - Degree or HND in a relevant subject.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
Planner Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Planner position or any other vacancy, please call Callam Baker on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equal and diverse recruitment agent and employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's