Managing Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Managing Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car/Allowance & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2017 16:26|
Managing Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £60,000 plus comprehensive benefits
Company: Established contractor with £40m turnover
Are you and experienced Quantity Surveyor looking for the next step in your career? If so, then this could be the job for you!!
- Career - a rare opportunity for career progression with no limits in terms of future opportunities.
- Company - highly reputable and established with a reputation for quality of workmanship and finish.
- Culture - people orientated, friendly team with no politics or red tape. In the process of modernising all systems and facilities. Staff retention is amongst the best in their industry.
- Job security - self-financing, financially stable company that rewards staff with regular pay reviews on bonuses.
Established over 50 years ago, my client is an extremely successful contractor that specialises in high specification refurbishment and fit out works. Having doubled their turnover in the last 2 years, an opportunity now exists for a Managing Surveyor to join the team. Reporting into the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for managing a team of five Surveyors that in turn will be running 3-5 projects of their own. You will also remain hands on looking after your own schemes and reporting back weekly/monthly to the board.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Senor Surveyor looking for the next step in their career or an already established Managing Surveyor who is seeking a fresh challenge.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Quantity Surveying.
- Main contractor background is preferred.
- Some exposure to high specification fit out and refurbishment projects up to a value of £5m.
- Excellent knowledge of standard forms of contract.
- A good communicator, enthusiastic and motivated to drive the team.
- Educated to a high standard in a relevant subject.
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #64565. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's