Managing Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Managing Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£60000 - £68000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tim Cottrell|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2018 10:30|
Position: Managing Quantity Surveyor
Package: £60,000 - £68,000 per annum DoE + car/allowance
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to join a Tier One main contractor as they capitalise on a great 2017 and push on in to the new year.
There's a great variety of projects and with the backing of a great team, this is one of the best opportunities currently in the North-West.
The role is to take Commercial responsibility for the development of several projects throughout Greater Manchester. The successful Managing Quantity Surveyor must have extensive experience in a leadership role and a proven track record of running several sites concurrently and managing Commercial teams of 7+ Surveyors. Both JCT and NEC contracts are used and the Managing Quantity Surveyor must be fluent in both forms.
As a Managing Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Have a minimum of 10 years' Commercial experience in the UK
- Have prior experience leading multiple new build projects valued at £10million and upwards.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
- MRICS (or working towards) is highly desirable
- JCT AND NEC contract experience.
- Have a proven track record mentoring and developing junior surveyors.
The successful Managing Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn:
- Salary between £60,000 - £68,000
- Exceptional Car Allowance
- Pension Contribution
- Rewards Scheme
If you are interested in the role of Quantity Surveyor please submit all CV Applications via this job board or directly to Tim Cottrell at email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's