Managing Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Managing Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£60000 - £68000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tim Cottrell|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2018 14:12|
Position: Managing Quantity Surveyor
Package: £60,000 - £68,000 per annum DoE + car/allowance
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to join a Tier One main contractor as they continue to grow.
There's a great variety of projects and with the backing of a great team, this is one of the best opportunities currently in the North-West.
The role is to take Commercial responsibility for the development of several projects throughout Greater Manchester. The successful Managing Quantity Surveyor must have extensive experience in a leadership role and a proven track record of running several sites concurrently and managing Commercial teams of 7+ Surveyors. Both JCT and NEC contracts are used and the Managing Quantity Surveyor must be fluent in both forms.
As a Managing Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Have a minimum of 10 years' Commercial experience in the UK
- Have prior experience leading multiple new build projects valued at £10million and upwards.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
- MRICS (or working towards) is highly desirable
- JCT AND NEC contract experience.
- Have a proven track record mentoring and developing junior surveyors.
The successful Managing Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn:
- Salary between £60,000 - £68,000
- Exceptional Car Allowance
- Pension Contribution
- Rewards Scheme
If you are interested in the role of Quantity Surveyor please submit all CV Applications via this job board or directly to Tim Cottrell at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's