Managing Quantity Surveyor
One of the UK's largest construction companies is in search of a Managing Quantity Surveyor to work on prestigious infrastructure projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to join and be part of a tier one contractor. They will consider a Managing Quantity Surveyor who has new build highways and infrastructure experience.
The project is based in Milton Keynes and all work is within the local region so there isn't extensive travelling involved.
Working within the Commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Managing Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Proven success as a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Managing Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor environment
- Have experience working on highways projects.
- Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
- The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
- Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
- Ideally professional membership of RICS, CIOB or ICE.
- Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
- Target cost experience is essential.
Managing Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £55 - £65,000
Location: Milton Keynes
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, holiday allowance
Managing Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Managing Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Managing Quantity Surveyor
Solihull, West Midlands, £50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Managing Quantity Surveyor One of the UK's largest construction com...
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, £35000 - £45000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare, bonus
Quantity Surveyor A Main Contractor based in Birmingham is looking ...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
Quantity Surveyor A Main Contractor, who is very well financially m...
Telford, Shropshire, £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Quantity Surveyor Are you a Quantity Surveyor that is ready to take...