Managing Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Managing Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2018 14:58|
Managing Quantity Surveyor
£80,000 - £90,000
South West London
I am excited to be working with a market leading sub-contractor who work alongside global leading contractors and developers to deliver major high-rise construction projects throughout London. The role offers the right Managing Quantity Surveyor the chance to oversee a number of sites totalling over £100m in value!
The Managing Quantity Surveyor will be cover several sites including two major high-rise developments in London, you will be mostly based in South West London with additional travel into Central London when required. The Managing Quantity Surveyor will be the client facing individual so you will be liaising with the client, trades and internal departments throughout the projects.
You will be reporting into an office based Senior Commercial Manager / Director
Desired experience for the Managing Quantity Surveyor:
- MCIOB / MRICS qualified Managing QS is preferred but not essential
- Longevity with previous employers is important.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Senior / Managing Quantity Surveyor
- Prior experience working for a frames/formwork sub contractor experience
- You must be experienced working closely alongside Tier 1 construction companies.
- Experience managing a team of site based Surveyors is essential
- You will regularly be dealing with clients so it's important you are able to communicate effectively, challenge opinions and report effectively.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive, diligent and experienced Managing Quantity Surveyor to join a business which is going from strength to strength. With a multitude of projects on site now and a solid pipeline of work ready for 2019, you will be joining a profitable and forward-thinking specialist contractor.
The remuneration for the Managing Quantity Surveyor is £80,000 - £90,000 subject to experience. The salary is accompanied by a discretionary bonus, pension and healthcare.
Feel free to apply via the job advertisement or alternatively send me your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits