Managing Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Managing Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||Up to £65000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits including bonus|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 09:03|
Managing Quantity Surveyor
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning tier one main contractor who is seeking a Managing Quantity Surveyor to lead their North Midlands division on a £500 million highways framework.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of projects including Highways, Bridges, Rail, Commercial and multi frameworks up to £500 million in value.
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country.
Working within the Commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Managing Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience working as a Senior Quantity surveyor within a contractor environment is essential working on civil engineering projects (previous experience in highways is beneficial but not essential).
- Previous experience manging more junior members of the team
- You will have worked on projects ideally in excess of £10-30 million.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client and stakeholders
- Experience of the NEC 3 form of contract in particular Option C
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects successfully with the ability to adapt and adjust communication style to effectively manage client/stakeholder relationships for the benefit of the project.
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Managing Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £65 - £65,000
Location: Regionally across Derby/Nottingham/Leicester/Lincoln
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 26 days holiday and bonus scheme
Managing Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Managing Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £50000.00 per annum + Car/Car Allowance & Benefits Package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Competitive package & benefits
£35000.00 - £50000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance and Package