Position: Managing Quantity Surveyorr
Salary: up to 75,000 DOE + car allowance + package
My client is looking for a Managing Quantity Surveyor with a proven track record of delivering major new build projects from 10 million upwards. This well respected national contractor is industry leading and have undergone significant and sustained growth over the last decade. This is the perfect opportunity to become a central figure within a leading company.
As a Managing Quantity Surevyor, you will
- Take ownership of multiple projects in the region and will be tasked with cost control, help the Commercial Manager with management of a Commercial team and all commercial aspects from Pre-tender through to Final Accounts.
- Lead the commercial team on some of the most ambitious and prestigious main build projects in the North.
- Become a central figure within a multi-national Main Contractor.
- Chance to manage your own team and drive through ambitious new talent
- Have UK based experienced leading and delivering major projects £10million upwards
- Must be willing to travel to sites across the country
- Strong knowledge of (JCT and NEC)
- Degree level or equivalent (desirable)
- Proven track record with National Main Contractors, working in the commercial build construction sector.
If you are interested in the role of Quantity Surveyor, please submit all CV Applications via this job board or directly to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Managing Quantity Surveyor
City of London, London, £80000 - £85000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare, other benefits
Managing Quantity Surveyor Developer | South East London | up to £8...
Cheshire, England, Up to £55000 per annum + Car allowance + exceptional benefits
Role: Quantity Surveyor Location: Cheshire Salary: £55,000 + Car al...
Liverpool, Merseyside, Up to £50000 per annum + Car allowance + benefits
Position: Package Quantity Surveyor Package: Up to £45,000- £50,000...
East London, London, £390 - £400 per day
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Interior Contractor | London ...