Managing Quantity Surveyor - Residential
Our client is a leading Housing Developer who have regional offices located around the Greater Midlands. They have an excellent reputation with a long-established history and are very much a recognised brand.
This is truly a regional opportunity and all sites are located within commutable distance of their office location.
Due to significant growth in the East Midlands region, they are actively seeking a Managing Quantity Surveyor who has experience in working for a Housebuilder/Developer.
COINS experience preferable.
Key Responsibilities: Managing Quantity Surveyor
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement.
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
- Finalise consultant, supplier and contractor accounts and close out all contracts for project.
- Understanding of commercial, contractual and financial project drivers.
- Managing a team of Surveyors
Benefits: Managing Quantity Surveyor
- Basic salary of up to £75, 000 per annum
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #LK1614 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Managing Quantity Surveyor
Liverpool, Merseyside, Up to £75000 per annum + Car allowance + benefits
Position: Managing Quantity Surveyorr Location: Liverpool/Mancheste...
City of London, London, £300 - £325 per day
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | London | £325 per day This is...
Shropshire, England, £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Due to company growth, an Award-Winning Housing D...
Blackpool, Lancashire, Up to £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
Quantity Surveyor - £45,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Pac...