Managing Quantity Surveyor
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Managing Quantity Surveyor to work in the South Coast region covering West Sussex and Hampshire.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have a full order book of work specialising in the Utilities Industry.
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country.
Working within the Commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Managing Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience working as a senior surveyor within a main contractor environment is essential.
- Project experience within the civils or utilities industry, ideally on highways maintenance or water projects.
- Previous experience managing or mentoring more junior members of the team
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- Contract experience of some or all of the following: NEC A and C
- Experience working on high volume, low value projects
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Managing Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
Location: Hampshire/West Sussex.
Other benefits: Company car/car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, holiday
Managing Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Managing Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
City of London, London, England, £40000 - £55000 per annum + H/C, Pension, Professional Membership
Quantity Surveyor Central London Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annu...
Guildford, Surrey, S. E. England, England, £30000 - £40000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | up to £40,000 | Surrey An opp...
Chippenham, Wiltshire, S. W. England, England, £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Chippenham | up to £50,000 plus package A buildin...
Reading, Berkshire, S. E. England, England, £30000 - £45000 per annum + additional benefits
Quantity Surveyor Consultancy | Reading | up to £45,000 plus packag...