Managing/Senior Quantity Surveyor
This company is a Leading Award Winning Housing Developer, with a great reputation, producing high end Residential projects.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor, preferably with experience managing teams, within the Housing Sector to head up the commercial team within the Milton Keynes/Northampton/Bedfordshire region.
Managing/Senior Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- Surveying background with a Housing Developer or on New Build Housing projects
- Managerial experience
- Identify and assess Subcontractors for procurement purposes.
- Preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
- Ability to manage tender negotiations and inclusions
Managing/Senior Quantity Surveyor remuneration:
Salary: Up to £70,000 + car or car allowance + benefits
Location: Milton Keynes
Quantity Surveyor application process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Chippenham, Wiltshire, £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Chippenham | up to £50,000 plus package A buildin...
Hertfordshire, England, £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Quantity Surveyor A specialist infrastructure and utilities company...
Shropshire, England, £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Due to company growth, an Award-Winning Housing D...
Sevenoaks, Kent, £40000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension & more
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Developer | Kent This Quantit...
Altrincham, Cheshire, Up to £48000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
Quantity Surveyor - £48,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Pac...