Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2018 14:58|
M & E Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Circa £40 - £55K plus generous benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity with an international Consultancy business. They are looking to add an M&E Quantity Surveyor to their team in order to manage their growing project workload. The ideal candidate will be client facing and have experience working within a consultancy.
The role is an excellent opportunity for a proactive Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor. The candidate must have experience and/or exposure working within two or more of the following sectors including Commercial, mixed use, Leisure (Stadium and sports centres) and major residential projects.
The project values will range from £5m to £500m and will require the successful candidate to work alongside the senior members of the team to deliver the project and liaise with the client.
Office based in Croydon and projects span across London and the South East with the majority being based in London itself.
The Key Requirements
- A solid background in the construction industry in the UK to support a position as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Consultancy background.
- Have a relevant education or experience e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying
- Be client facing and Possess good communication and report writing skills.
- The successful candidate will be a confident and competent in all aspects of M & E surveying.
- Competent in managing others.
- Mechanical bias is preferable.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
- Company pays well and reviews regularly.
- Chance to grow with the company and grow your experience and seniority towards an Associate role.
- Generous benefits
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 522240
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits and bonus
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance, bonus,benefits
City of London, London
£31000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare, bonus