Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£352 - £425 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 17:34|
M&E Quantity Surveyor
£325 - £425 per day DOE
We have an immediate need for an experience Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor (M&E Quantity Surveyor. The role is with an established M&E consultancy practice with work closely with tier 1 contractors and direct with end-clients.
The role will see your split your time between the office and the site in Hertfordshire.
Desired experience for the M&E Quantity Surveyor:
- Minimum 5 years UK experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experienced in managing MEP packages on build and infrastructure schemes
- Main contractor, sub-contractor and consultancy experience will be considered
- Ideally have a building services related degree (mechanical or electrical)
- A solid technical understanding of M&E is essential
What's on offer for the M&E Quantity Surveyor?
- £325 - £425 per day DOE
- The chance to join on a PAYE basis is desired.
- Long term contract
- Joining a growing business
This is an immediate hiring requirement which has come about due to a increase in workload which has provided project work for years to come. Please get in touch via the Job Ad or email me directly to apply for the M&E Quantity Surveyor role. B.firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
£30000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car allowance, pension, health
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance + benefits
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + package