Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Commissioning Engineer|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€65000 - €80000 per annum + Accommodation, travel, living allowance|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2020 17:32|
Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
Salary: €65,000 - €80,000 + rotation package
Rotation: 2 weeks in country, 1 weekend home
Job Ref: HH70253
A major multinational main contractor is urgently seeking an experienced Mechanical Commissioning Engineer to join their team in the Netherlands. You will be working on a hyperscale data centre construction project worth over €500 million. This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical Commissioning Engineer to work for a company that has an impressive portfolio of specialist construction projects secured across Europe and the entire world.
This main contractor has a long-standing history of working on large technical construction projects including data centres, pharmaceutical, semiconductors, and more. They offer excellent career progression opportunities as well as remuneration. Any Mechanical Commissioning Engineer looking for real career progression in a field which is rapidly expanding would find this position an excellent fit.
Mechanical Commissioning Engineer Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the Mechanical Commissioning Engineer will involve the following:
- Prepare and maintain all required commissioning documentation (SSM, Checklists, OAT packages etc.)
- Provide schedule progress reporting of DV, OAT/FAT and GT/BT status for project ROM.
- Insure QAQC integration within commissioning processes and procedures
- Schedule any specialist / vendor requirements to support SUC
- Witness and provide contractor resources to support FAT as required.
- Review SOR Indicators and drive to resolve issues to closure. Review O&Ms for compliance to specs and maintain all comm. documentation checklists.
- Updating site drawings and maintenance systems
- Ensure that commissioning acceptance criteria is aligned with design specification and client requirements
- Ensure all Commissioning documentation meet client requirements
- Supervision and Monitoring of defined test procedures start up sequences, reliability test runs and performance tests.
- Monitoring of functional and operational tests of various equipment in order to prepare the equipment to the first start up.
- Preparation of inspection reports, certificates, progress reports and site correspondence
- Attend and Interact in Commissioning Meetings.
- Co-ordination with other departments and disciplines
Mechanical Commissioning Engineer Requirements
The ideal Mechanical Commissioning Engineer will have:
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering
- Persons with extensive experience in the trades and general contracting will also be considered.
- Previous experience working on fast-paced, high-tech construction projects such as data centres, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, heavy industrial, Manufacturing plants, etc.
- The Mechanical Commissioning Engineer must be an organized individual who believes in attention to detail.
To apply for the position of Mechanical Commissioning Engineer, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.