Mechanical Engineer Position - Growing M&E Sub-contractor - Up to £45,000 + package
I am recruiting on behalf of one of the North West's fastest growing M&E sub-contractors to find them a Mechanical Engineer to join their expanding team. This company have garnered a fantastic reputation for delivering Building Services on £10m D&B construction projects for large main contractors.
This company are delivering M&E packages on projects such as: £30m resi scheme; £10m city centre commercial projects; education and retail schemes. They have worked hard to achieve a position where many of their regular clients are growing, giving my client a great opportunity to continue growing as they become a key subbie within the North West M&E market.
As the successful Mechanical Engineer you will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £45,000 for the right individual
- Benefits package incl. pension contribution
- Access to prestigious city centre projects
- The opportunity to develop your skill set and knowledge as the company secures future work
As the successful Mechanical Engineer you will have:
- At least 5 years' experience within mechanical engineering incl. experience in a similar role
- A degree level / diploma qualification in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- A good knowledge of practical IT within a construction environment, incl. Microsoft Office package & MS project
- Previous experience in BIM (preferable)
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external co-workers
- A strong desire to drive success forwards and reach company milestones/targets
This is a great opportunity for any experienced Mechanical Engineers to join a highly regarded and growing M&E sub-contractor offering competitive salary and access to some of the most prestigious projects in the North West. Please get in touch if you would like to apply, you can call me on 0161 2411222 or email email@example.com
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.