Mechanical Project Engineer
A leading utilities and infrastructure company is in search of a Mechanical Project Engineer to work on projects in Warwickshire
They will consider waste water experience.
Mechanical Project Engineer requirements:
- Upgrading of water treatment works in the UK;
- pulling together work packages;
- taking a problem statement and defining a solution;
- taking projects from concept to delivery;
- HNC or higher within Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Membership within a relevant professional body is desirable
Mechanical Project Engineer remuneration:
Day rate: £300
Mechanical Project Engineer application process:
If you would like more information on the Mechanical Project Engineer position or any other vacancy, please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 or email your current cv through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your cv is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by project resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.