Mechanical Package Manager
|Job Title:||Mechanical Package Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Accommodation, travel, living allowances|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 17:09|
Mechanical Package Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + Package
Job Ref: HH98559
An established and globally recognised specialist main contractor are currently actively recruiting for a Mechanical Package Manager to join their specialist data centre construction team to work on complex and challenging projects in Denmark.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Package Manager to further their career by working in the rapidly expanding data centre construction sector - this is a sector which has seen huge growth in recent years and shows no signs of slowing that growth in the foreseeable future.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Mechanical Package Manager
The Mechanical Package Manager will:
- Liaising with key Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
- Develop Project Execution strategies.
- Develop site logistics (demobilisation / mobilisation) plans.
- Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones,
- co-ordinating with all trades and Mechanical works.
- Develop and implement Project costs and budget plans.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project Quality plans and procedures.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project EHS Management plan.
- Management and motivation of Project construction and Engineering teams.
- Develop and agree submission and approvals process with client / design consultants.
- Develop and monitor material procurement schedules in accordance with schedule requirements.
- Select and appoint Project Sub-contractors and Supply chain in conjunction with Project teams and specifications
- Chair weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance.
- Oversee Project cost / revenue control and report performance and issue weekly reports on same.
- Attendance at client / project management meetings.
- Liaison with Sub-contractor and supplier senior management at steering group level to avoid project roadblocks.
- Ongoing liaison with Client Design teams and building contractor teams to ensure project performance.
- Develop and implement test and commissioning procedures
Requirements of the Mechanical Package Manager
The following will be expected of the Mechanical Package Manager:
- Ideally 5+ years' experience
- Experience on technical/heavy construction projects, i.e data centres, pharmaceutical, semiconductor plants, heavy industrial, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Mechanical background (ideally from a degree or from the tools)
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other specialist Mechanical Package Manager opportunities please call Heather Hall at Project Resource
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business