Mechanical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Mechanical Project Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||€80000 - €110000 per annum + Accommodation, travel, living allowance|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2019 14:08|
Mechanical Project Manager
Salary: €80,000 - €110,000 + Travel, Accommodation, Living Allowance
Job Ref: HH69167
An international general contractor is actively recruiting for a Mechanical biased Project Manager to join their specialist critical systems construction team to work on complex and challenging data centre construction project in Amsterdam.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to further their career by working with a great general contractor who is rapidly winning more work within the data centre construction sector - this is a sector which has seen huge growth in recent years and shows no signs of slowing that growth in the foreseeable future.
On offer is the opportunity to travel to Amsterdam on a 2-week rotation, competitive base salary (dependent on experience), accommodation will be provided, 2 return flights a month, and a living allowance (€160 net p/w).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the Mechanical Project Manager
The Mechanical Project Manager will:
- Consider all tender documentation, then interpret and act accordingly
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop strategies, solutions and methodologies for future projects
- Improve and develop construction techniques, sequences of work to deliver the most optimal quality solution
- Co-ordinating with all trades and mechanical works
- Demonstrate an ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Produce accurate written work to strict project deadlines and the highest quality standards
- Plan, organise, and implement concurrent tasks and tenders.
- Chair weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance
- Oversee Project cost / revenue control and report performance and issue weekly reports
- Develop and implement test and commissioning procedures
- Experience of Planning would be an advantage but not essential
Requirements of the Mechanical Project Manager
The following will be expected of the Mechanical Project Manager:
- Proven recent experience (ideally 8 years +) as a Project Manager
- Recent experience on data centre construction projects is essential
- Mechanical bias
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other specialist Mechanical Project Manager opportunities please call Heather Hall at Project Resource
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + plus bens
Graduate Project Manager(Construction Consultancy)
Coventry, West Midlands
£27000 - £30000 per annum + car allow
£230 - £250 per day
£210 - £240 per day
Up to £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package