Mechanical QA/QC Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Benefits: Accommodation, travel, living allowance
A large multinational contractor is urgently seeking a Mechanical bias QA/QC Manager to join their team in Denmark working on a hyper-scale data centre. The Mechanical QA/QC Manager will be managing all aspects of the QA/QC process from start to finish and maintenance. This role is ideal for someone already living in country with a wealth of QA/QC experience within the data centre sector ro someone willing to travel on rotation to Denmark.
The responsibilities of the Mechanical QA/QC Manager
The roles of the QA/QC Manager will be:
- Understand and relay the quality requirements from the contractor to staff
- Consistently address all quality related issues to improve client relationships
- Communicate with the auditing team when introducing project quality plans and procedures
- Coordinate from inception to maintenance of inspections and test programs on a case by case basis
- Manage witness points/inspections to the standards of the project contract
- Resolve all quality matters from the project management and project supervisor levels
- Collating all quality records and coordinate handover to the client
The skills of the Mechanical QA/QC Manager:
The QA/QC Manager should have the following skills
- Experience within data centre construction (ideally within the last 3 years)
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- At least 5 years within a quality based role
- Must have a Mechanical bias
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal to all levels of staff
To apply for the position of Mechanical QA/QC Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £50000 per annum + Package
Site Manager Overview A highly successful regional contractor, has ...
Burnley, Lancashire, £52000 - £56000 per annum + Package
Position: Construction Manager Location: Lancashire Salary: £52,000...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £60000 - £65000 per annum + Package
Location: Manchester Title: Project Manager Package: Circa £65,000 ...
West Midlands, England, Up to £75000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
CONTRACTS MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION Location: Nationwide Salary: Up to...