Mechanical Quantity Surveyor
Salary/Package: £65,000 - £80,000 + accommodation, flights, and generous living allowance + tax uplift + pension, holiday pay.
Rotation: 3 weeks on. 1 long weekend off
Job Ref: JR66261
A highly regarded specialist M&E Contractor is seeking an Mechanical Quantity Surveyor to join their pharmaceutical team to work on a large project in Dublin.
This M&E contractor offers the successful Mechanical Quantity Surveyor an excellent package, including the following benefits:
- Generous living allowance
- Uplift to cover any additional tax
- Transfers to and from sites
All standard company benefits are also on offer such as holiday pay and competitive pension etc.
For any Mechanical Quantity Surveyor not wishing to relocate to Dublin, the client will pay for rotation flights back to the UK which is offered as 3 weeks on, 1 long weekend off. This means you remain in Dublin for 3 weeks (5 day working week) before returning home for a long weekend off work paid.
Progression is very important to this particular company. It's common for Quantity Surveyors to progress from a Graduate QS up to Commercial Manager. The client will also offer day release and pay for and support any CPD or further education. This company will also pay for any relevant memberships and help you achieve and pay for Chartered status if you wish (RICS).
Mechanical Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the Mechanical Quantity Surveyor will involve the following:
- Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities c/w labour hours and material costs
- Tracking costs and labour through the project
- Preparing costs for variations
- Producing monthly valuations
- Carry out full construction take offs, prepare construction cost plan, track costs, labour costs, cash flows and efficiency through the project
- Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and assist / manage to final account stage
- Supporting and aiding the Senior Project Manager
Mechanical Quantity Surveyor Requirements
The ideal Mechanical Quantity Surveyor:
- At least 3-5 years' experience as a Mechanical Quantity Surveyor
- Multiple and recent project experience working on pharmaceutical projects as a Mechanical Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally a degree in Quantity Surveying, but this is non-essential for any applicant with on the job experience
To apply for the position of Mechanical Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre or pharmaceutical construction sector, please call Joe on 01189 522 240 or email a copy of your CV to
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Mechanical Quantity Surveyor
Denmark, Denmark, £65000 - £80000 per annum + Accom, Flights, Allowance, Tax Uplift
Mechanical Quantity Surveyor Denmark Salary/Package: £65,000 - £80,...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Car allowance
Quantity Surveyor Oldbury £25,000-£35,000 plus benefits The Company...
Oxford, Oxfordshire, £50000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
Position: Quantity Surveyor Location: Oxford Company: Main Contract...
Maidenhead, Berkshire, £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Quantity Surveyor Maidenhead Up to £50K plus package. An exciting o...