Mechanical Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||£350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Robert Finch|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2017 09:00|
Our client is seeking a Mechanical Systems Engineer to work from their site in Derby on an ongoing contract
- Manage technical response from system suppliers, via Technical requirements documentation, interface documentation, deliverables lists, type testing, manuals, strategic development, building relations
- Worked within the Rail or Rollingstock, aerospace or Automotive industry previously
- Ensure designs are compliant to customer and legislative requirements. Including design review, design assurance statements, system testing, first article inspections, clause by clause responses to requirements
The candidate will need the following attributes:
- Strong communicator and negotiator
- Ability to review, assess and endorse mechanical designs
- Develop strategies for problem solving and a creative input to design solutions
- Leadership of design reviews and demonstrate good engineering judgment
- Proactive approach to solve unplanned or conflicting issues
- Plan their own workload and deliver it on-time and to the right quality.
- Delegated authority from the Mechanical Systems Team Leader
- Technical specifications and report authoring.
Rate: £350 per day
Due to the urgency of this role if you are interested then please forward your CV, rate and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rob Finch on 0121 712 6600.
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's