MEP CAD / Revit Technician
|Job Title:||MEP CAD / Revit Technician|
|Contact Name:||Jade Evans|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2017 09:34|
Job title: MEP CAD / Revit Technician
Industry: Building Services
Salary / Rate: Competitive
Job Vacancy: JE65039
My client are a medium size consultancy firm specialising in Building Services. They now have a requirement for a MEP CAD / Revit Technician to work permanently or on a 12-24 month plus contract which is based in Surrey. This is a fantastic opportunity to work a on a variety of prestigious projects covering many sectors such as Residential/ Private, Social Housing, Education (Schools) and Commercial.
As a MEP CAD technician you must have at least 5 years MEP experience and 1-2 years MEP Revit experience. You must be competent in running with projects with no or minimal supervision and experience of working within UK Construction industry. Projects are largely High spec Residential/ Private and Social Housing, then Education (Schools) and then Commercial so applications from people with experience in these fields are preferred.
- Significant, relevant industry experience as a Building Services Technician, working on a range of projects
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Experience ideally within the Residential/ Private and Social Housing, Education (Schools) and Commercial sector.
- Excellent technical knowledge in your discipline
- Thorough understanding of Building Services
- 3D skills and experience using Revit
- Up to date with British Standards
- Must offer a minimum of 3 years UK Building Services Design experience, ideally in a consultancy environment
Benefits / Salary:
Our client is willing to pay the MEP CAD / Revit Technician a competitive salary / rate depending on experience.
If you are interested in the role of MEP CAD / Revit Technician, please submit your CV via the job board or directly to Jade Evans at Project Resource on 01189-522240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Project Resource Ltd offer an excellent payment scheme for any new and successful referrals.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's