MEP Cost Manager
City of London
Salary: £35,000 - £49,000 + Benefits
Job Ref: JR67665
A large, multinational Consultancy is seeking an MEP Cost Manager to work on complex data centre projects. As the MEP Cost Manager, you will be working on multiple data centre projects for large colocation clients. This position is based in London with occasional travel to the sites.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced MEP Cost Manager to progress their career in an exciting, growing sector with a great consultancy. This position also offers the potential for career progression, offering the chance to grow your career alongside the companys' own growth.
MEP Cost Manager Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the MEP Cost Manager will involve the following:
- Be responsible for cost controlling throughout projects from start to completion
- Be the primary point of contact for clients and coordinate with other consultants
- Head up a team which will perform pre and post contract duties on large new builds as well as refurbishments and upgrade works
MEP Cost Manager Requirements
The ideal MEP Cost Manager will have:
- 3-5 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor, Commercial Manager, or Cost Manager on large scale, mission critical construction projects in the UK.
- Mission Critical projects include, but are not limited to:
- Data Centres
- MEP / M&E bias
- MRICS or working towards
- Degree qualified (in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management)
- Experience working for a PQS / Consultancy is ideal, but applicants with a main contractor or client side background are also welcome
To apply for the position of MEP Cost Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
MEP Cost Manager
City of London, London, £35000 - £49000 per annum + Benefits
MEP Cost Manager City of London Salary: £35,000 - £49,000 + Benefit...
Southwark, London, £60000 - £65000 per annum + car, bonus, pension, healthcare
Senior Cost Manager Senior Cost Manager | South East London | Consu...
MEP Associate Quantity Surveyor
City of London, London, £70000 - £80000 per annum + Car Allowance + Pension + Bonus + H/C
MEP Associate Quantity Surveyor City of London Salary: £70,000-£80,...
Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor
City of London, London, £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor City of London Salary: £50,000 - £65,0...