Up to £300 per day.
This is an immediate Freelance requirement for a MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) Manager at Station Upgrade (THSU) project in north London. I am looking for a MEP Manager who can hit the ground running as the MEP work packages are well underway.
The successful MEP Manager will be based on site on a Station Upgrade project which includes step-free access works new footbridges, fit out, ticket line improvements and associated civils works. The project is underway and due to complete in 2020.
You will be based out on site in North London and will operate in site-based role under a Project Director. It is an immediate start for a minimum duration of 6 months (which is very likely to roll on) paying up to £300 per day.
Key responsibilities/ duties:
Reporting to the Project Director, the core duties will include:
- Overseeing all MEP activities on site
- Management of the MEP supply chain including procurement and subcontractor management
- Planning upcoming works on short term programmes
- Providing support to the Planning Manager for the project programme.
Requirements for this MEP Manager position:
- PTS, CSCS and SMSTS/SSSTS
- Have recent and significant LU experience to be familiar with LU systems and procedures.
- Previous experience as a MEP Manager on station upgrade projects
- Confident in management of MEP subcontractors
- At least 5 years construction experience with working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing construction procedures and practices
- Able to start within 2 weeks notice.
How to apply for this MEP Manager position:
If you are interested in this MEP Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Tottenham, London, £250 - £300 per day
MEP Manager Up to £300 per day. This is an immediate Freelance requ...
Leeds, W. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England, Up to £55000.00 per annum
Position: M&E Manager Location: Leeds / West Yorkshire Salary: £50-...
Lancashire, N. W. England, England, £45000 - £46000 per annum
Role: Construction Manager Location: North Lancashire Salary: £45,0...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England, £65000 - £70000 per annum
Position: Contracts Manager Location: North West - Requires nationw...