|Job Title:||MEP Planner|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2018 14:25|
M&E Planner - Large Rail Project - Central London
We have a fantastic opportunity for a contract professional to join a top construction business working on a rail project in Central London. This is a 6 month contract opportunity for a Senior Planner, or Planner who feels they are at the right point to step up in their career.
You will be working in a M&E capacity, and as such will need to have experience in that field.
The requirements for this role are;
- Extensive working knowledge of Primavera P6.
- Experience working on large rail projects in your career.
- M&E experience within a rail environment.
- Experience working on a tunnelling project within a rail environment.
- At least 5 years UK based planning experience on rail projects
- Experience with forensic planning is desired, but not essential.
The day rate for this opportunity is negotiable dependant on experience.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01189522240 and ask for Anthony Moore should you wish to be considered for the above vacancy.
The services offered here are that of a recruitment agency/employment business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health
£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package.
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Car (~£4000), Yearly Bonus, 25d holiday
East London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package