MEP Project Manager
|Job Title:||MEP Project Manager|
|Salary:||£500 - £620 per day + potentially accommodation|
|Start Date:||May/June 17|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Risby|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2017 08:30|
MEP Project Manager
Rate: £500 - £620 a day (Sterling or Euros)
Contract: 12 months
Job Ref: DR64014
A unique opportunity to work client side on an extremely large and complex data centre / data center campus in Finland, located east of Helsinki. The client seeks a MEP Project Manager join the client team as an OR / Owners Rep to oversee the Contractor during ongoing upgrade works.
The experienced MEP Project Manager will offer recent data centre / data center project experience and be happy to remain permanently based in Finland for the duration of the 12 month contract (except annual leave).
You will have a minimum of at least 5+ years of mission critical construction experience and have comprehensive knowledge of the requirements for the modern high specification construction and data centre projects. Also offering a proven track record in commercial and programme management, producing business cases, reports and project plans to clients through excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Experience / Skills:
- Recent Data Centre / Data Center construction project experience is essential.
- Must be either Mechanical or Electrical bias as well as a proven track record managing all systems across MEP on live projects (Electrical Engineering, Chilled Water/DX Cooling Systems, and HV Systems etc.)
- The ideal candidate will also offer experience managing other disciplines such as civil and structural works on a construction build.
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree in Construction, Mechanical, and/or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent field experience.
- Minimum five years MEP construction management / project management experience, preferably experience gained with a mechanical & electrical contractor or principal contractor.
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced MEP Project Manager with recent data centre / data center construction experience to work client side on one of the largest mission critical sites in Europe. To reiterate you must be happy to remain in Finland for the duration of the 12 month contract.
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other Data Centre Construction opportunities please call Daniel Risby at Project Resource or email email@example.com
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Yorkshire, England
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare
City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + travel, bonus, pension, healthcare
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Solihull, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare