MEP Revit Technician
|Job Title:||MEP Revit Technician|
|Salary:||£25 - £30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Risby|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2017 11:36|
MEP Revit Technician
Rate: £25 - £30 per hour
Contract: 3 months
Job Ref: DR64539
A large national M&E Consultancy practice are looking for additional help on MEP REVIT to work on an a 40,000 seater football stadium for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
The successful MEP Revit Technician will need to be competent in mechanical systems and ideally offer experience coordinating services. The MEP Revit Coordinator will join an existing team of CAD / BIM Engineers. The contract is estimated for 3 months however for the right Revit Coordinator there is a chance the contract will run longer.
Main Duties of MEP REVIT Technician:
- Build and manage mechanical models in Revit.
- To understand, interpret and develop mechanical concept designs into workable drawings for use by in-house Design Teams.
- Work as part of a team working to tight and varied time scales, requiring you to control and maintain your workflow and drawing production.
- Assist in the engineering of the layouts and contribute to the wider design.
Experience / Skills:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience using MEP REVIT software on live projects in the UK, either in a consultancy or contractor environment.
- Must be able to follow process but also contribute to processes and instructions moving forward.
- The REVIT Technician will offer a flexible approach and an ability to control and maintain workflow and drawing production.
- Must be proficient in understanding of Mechanical Building Services.
- A sound knowledge of engineering design principles.
- Good numeracy and computer skills.
- Understanding of BIM principles and experienced in collaborating with external contributors.
- Conversant in the preparation and use of Blocks and Xrefs. Also capable of clash detection.
If you are interested in the role of MEP REVIT Technician, please submit your CV via the job board to Dan Risby at Project Resource or on 01189 522240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy DR64539 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business