|Job Title:||Operations Director|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£90000 - £95000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 08:27|
Operations Director position - Regional Contractor - North West - up to £90k + package
I need an Operations Director to join a very well-established and reputable main contractor in the North West. This business is going from strength to strength, increasing their turnover year on year for the last four years.
They operate in the public and private sectors and build a wide range of projects ranging from c£3m up to c£25m!
As Operations Director you will manage between 4-6 Contracts Managers, work with pre-con and design teams on bids, and supervise delivery of all live projects in line with client agreements, company quality & H&S policies.
As Operations Director you will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £90k for the right individual
- Director level package incl. car allowance + pension + healthcare + holidays
- A senior position within one of the most established main contractors in the area, reporting into the Board and working as a fundamental part of the team
As the successful Operations Director you will have:
- A strong and stable career history with construction main contractors, preferably in the North-West market
- A proven track record of running a construction delivery department in a director level position
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Construction related subject
- Excellent communication skills and be able to motivate staff
- The ability to travel to an office base in Greater Manchester and cover projects across the North West
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most established Main Contractors in the North West in a Director level role. It offers longevity, stability and the opportunity to make the position your own.
If you are interested in the role please contact James Fox on 0161 2411222 for a confidential conversation, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.