|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + competitive package|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2017 12:59|
I am looking for an Operations Manager to join a top-tier main contractor in the North West. This company have an exceptional reputation for successful delivery of build and civils projects across the UK. You will be joining their North West division, and focusing on projects varying across the public and private sectors.
You will take charge of roughly £40m worth of work, reporting directly into the Operations Director for the region. Schemes could vary across education, health, leisure, student accommodation and high-rise residential.
Candidates will preferably have recent experience as Contracts/Operations Manager for a top-tier or large regional main contractor, managing several live sites and pre-con efforts.
The successful Operations Manager will:
- Have very recent experience working for a top-tier national OR large regional main contractor, in Contracts Manager role or more senior
- Have come from a project delivery background, working from Site Manager through traditional form of progression
- Have experience in simultaneously managing roughly £40m worth of work for successful, large main contractor
- Have good client facing skills, being able to take projects from inception to completion
- Have an excellent understanding of the North West supply chain, materials and sub-contractors
- Be able to work across the North West
The successful Operations Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of circa £80,000 depending on individual, background and interview performance
- Competitive benefits package incl. car/allowance + holidays + pension
- Opportunity to join a successful region with a great reputation for quality
If you are interested in the role of Operations Manager please submit all CV applications to email@example.com, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20.00 - £21.00 per hour
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000.00 - £47000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holidays
£250 - £280 per day
£50000 - £55000 per annum